Recording music has been a hobby for many years. I’ve engineered literally hundreds of bands in a variety of settings including in-studio multitrack live sets, multitrack studio sessions, and live sound. I’ve also done some sound work for films and art installations.
Somehow I managed to get my very own entry at Allmusic and similar sites, but the list of credits at all of them is incomplete. Here are recordings I’ve done that have been released, though this is likely incomplete as well.
- Recording engineer for the film documentary Lynn Taitt: Rocksteady
- The Black Keys — all 3 of their songs on a split CD they did with The Six Parts Seven (released on Suicide Squeeze)
- Dresden Dolls — the song “Bank of Boston Beauty Queen (Live on WMBR)” on the album A Is For Accident.
- Thalia Zedek — 3 songs on the Hell Is In Hello limited edition album released in Germany.
- Devendra Barnhardt — the song “Nature Walks” on the Eye of the Beholder III compilation
- Vetiver — the song “Belles” on the Between EP
- Comets On Fire — the song “Jam 2” on the Jams limited edition EP released on Sub Pop
- Sunburned Hand of the Man — Half of the album No Magic Man
- Vibracathedral Orchestra — recorded their first ever performance in North America, part of which which was subsqeuently released on the Pontiac Lady triple CDR
- Urdog — the song “Nepenthe” on the album Eyelid of the Moon
- Eilen Jewell — recorded the Nowhere In No Time 10 song demo album
- Area C — the song “Outside The Flaming Body” on the album Haunt
- Shrinking Islands — the album In the Black Carpet on Sort Of Records
- Flaherty/Corsano duo — the Last Eyes album on Records
- Flaherty/Corsano duo — the Steel Sleet album on Tyyfus, a Finnish record label
- Tiger Saw — I’m pretty sure they released a song I recorded on a compilation but I’m not sure which one
- The Konks — Live at WMBR CDR